I was recently talking to a relative about a game night he will be hosting next month and it got me to thinking about some of the games I have enjoyed playing through out the years. Please participate in the poll on the right.
1. Connect Four is a vertical checkers game. When my son was a boy we use to play this game all of the time. I am not the type to let a child win to boast their self-esteem, they have to earn it. There came a time when I had a most difficult time winning.
3. Trouble - I remember first playing this game when I was a child in elementary school. It use to be a lot of fun, but I haven’t played in years.
4. Scrabble - An excellent game for teaching children how to spell and use a dictionary.
5. Monopoly - Who didn't grow up loving this one?
6. Pictionary - This is probably my favorite game of all times. Half of the fun is figuring out how you are going to draw whatever is on the card.
7. Life - The game actually did teach you about life.
- The game actually did teach you about life.
8. Scene It - I played this game for the first time over the Christmas holiday. I throughly enjoyed it because it is trivia based.
- I played this game for the first time over the Christmas holiday. I throughly enjoyed it because it is trivia based.
9. Trivia Pursuit - I love any and all games that pursue trivia.
10. Scattegories - This has been a fun game to play as an adult.
- This has been a fun game to play as an adult.
11. Outburst - Only played it a couple of times, but it was fun.
12. Upwords - A stackable Scrabble.
13. Sorry - Another one of my childhood favorites.
What are some of your favorite games?
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants