1. Tara Reid - Ditching Carson Daly back in the day wasn't a bad idea, but everything Tara Reid has done since then has proven to be a mistake. From fashion malfunctions to botched plastic surgeries and everything in between, the tanned train wreck is desperately in need of some good luck.
2. Jennifer Aniston - Even though Jennifer Aniston parted ways with Brad Pitt over three years ago, she's still considered unlucky in love. Perhaps her recent romance with John Mayer will lead the former "Friend" down the aisle for a second time? Unfortunately, the chances are slim based on the number of leading ladies John has left in the dust.
3. Jessica Simpson - Speaking of John Mayer, Jessica Simpson hasn't seemed super since splitting with the singer/songwriter. Despite the comfort of her current beau Tony Romo, the blond bombshell is beyond stressed thanks to a stalled music career, a meddling father, and a younger sister who's not only married but pregnant.
4. Star Jones-Reynolds - When her battle with Barbara boiled over on "The View," many believed Star would fade away forever. Her questionable marriage to Al Reynolds and a chat show on Court TV kept her dimmer on low. In recent months, she's lost everything, and it appears that it's lights out for the self-involved former star.
5. Alanis Morrisette - With tracks on her new disc entitled "The Guy Who Leaves," "Incomplete," "Straightjacket," "Madness," and "On the Tequila," we're guessing that Alanis Morissette isn't over the fact that her delicious ex, Ryan Reynolds, left her in favor of Scarlett Johansson, to whom he's currently engaged.
6. David Beckham – Guys have bad luck too. Less than a year ago, the MLS and the City of Angels welcomed David Beckham with open arms, and soccer fans around the world rejoiced. Unfortunately, the hottie didn't live up to the hype. The superstar, and part-time underwear model, only managed to play in eight matches, provide three assists, and score one goal for the Galaxy in his lackluster debut season.
7. Britney Spears - Our beloved Brit is slowly but surely attempting to resurrect her career, but one thing is for sure - the tasteless pop tart is still unlucky in love and when it comes to outfit selection!
8. Christine Cavallari - When "Laguna Beach" sailed off into the sunset a few years ago, Kristin Cavallari was poised for stardom. However, after her UPN show sank, she was on the outside looking in as L.C. ascended to the top of "The Hills," Audrina landed a movie role, Whitney nabbed a spin-off, Heidi debuted a fashion line, and Spencer Pratt became a household name.
9. Jordin Sparks - Now that Jordin Sparks has been replaced by a new "Idol" (David Cook), her 15 minutes of fame are in jeopardy. Yes, the single "No Air" is a quasi hit, but with an injured vocal chord and stalled album sales, the teen could quickly find herself signing autographs alongside Justin Guarini and Jasmine Trias at a county fair.
10. Brook Hogan - Hopefully Brooke Hogan's petite beau Jonathan Prater is helping her cope with her parents' failed marriage, her brother's incarceration, and her failed music career.
11. Lindsay Lohan - Lindsay's stock continues to erode. The once promising young star of "Mean Girls" has reverted to hawking a custom line of leggings now that her film career has officially come to a screeching halt. What's next? Promotional appearances at Forever 21?
12. Ian Zierling - Kelly Taylor (Jennie Garth) and Donna Martin (Tori Spelling) are heading back to the halls of Bev Hills High this coming fall in the CW's "90210" spin-off, while an uninvited Steve Sanders (Ian Ziering) will likely be crying himself to sleep in his 1991 Chevy Corvette.
13. Denise Richards - Who would have guessed that in the bitter divorce battle between Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen, Charlie would come out on top and Denise would quickly become a public enemy? We suppose it doesn't help your image when you toss your young kids on a tacky reality show and shack up with your former BFF's (Heather Locklear) man minutes after their breakup.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants