Friday, October 3, 2008

Old School Fridays - Babymaking Music


This week the theme is "Baby Making Music". I usually try to choose a song no one else is choosing, so this week I went with Sade's "No Ordinary Love" from the film "Indecent Proposal".

This meme was developed by Marvalus View and Ms. Grapevine. The rules are simple:

1. Anyone can participate; any music genre

2. Old School is defined as music created before 1999

3. No offensive words allowed, please use edited radio version

4. Post a video of your favorite Old School song to take us back down memory lane

5. Add your name to the meme list so that others can check you out

6. Have fun & don't forget to leave comments for other participants

If you want to join in on the fun, click here.



8 comments:

clnmike said...

Cant go wrong with Sade!

Happy OSF!

Anonymous said...

I forgot about Sade. I agree with clnmike. There hasn't been a lot Sade played...I guess we all forgot how great she is...

iriegal said...

Sade was (and still is) a man's fascination.

Thembi Ford said...

This is that intense sex music! Happy OSF!

Anonymous said...

You can make a couple, two three babies to some Sade music. Nice choice.

Hagar's Daughter said...

Mike is right, you can't go wrong with Sade. What a voice.

Happy Lovin' this weekend.

Unknown said...

Great choice! I Love Sade, and she was sure putting out some baby making music back in the day! Matter of fact I have a niece conceived off her AND named after her!!

Invisible Woman said...

How could I forget her? I almost made a baseball team of babies listening to her! lol